- Exposure: Partial Sun/Shade
- Mature Height: 12 to 18 Inches
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 - 7
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Foliage Color: Green
- Bloom Color: Green
- Bloom Season: April through May
- Size: Medium
Features of Lady's Mantle
Mound shaped plants with decorative scalloped velvety foliage. Sprays of chartreuse flowers held above the foliage. Particularly nice after a rain or heavy dew as water droplets are held on the leaves and glisten in the sun. Will reseed.
- Prefers a moist soil in a lightly shaded location.
- Dry soils affect foliage quality
- Needs to be divided occasionally to keep the plants vigorous and avoid dead areas.
- Removing spent flowers helps in late season appearance.