Good border plant with powder puff like flowers in blue, pink, red, and white green foliage. Good cut flowers.
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Mature Height: 12 - 18 Inches
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Bloom Color: Blue, Pink, Lavender, Red, White
- Bloom Season: June - October
- Hardiness: Hardy Annual
- Size: Medium
Caring for Bachelor's Button
- Full sun and moist well drained soil
- Best used in the cutting garden as it tends to loose its attractiveness late in the season.
- Deadhead for more continuous bloom.
- May need staking.