- Size: A large-leaved vine growing to 12-15 feet.
- Location: Prefers a full sun location with ample moisture and fertility
- Fragrance: Yes
- Color(s): White
- Flowering: Large white flowers start out as twisted buds in the morning and open in the evening. Very fragrant.
- Maintenance: Because this vine needs a long growing season it is best to start seeds indoors and transplant them when the weather is warmer.
- Notes: Sow in May after soaking seeds overnight, or notching seeds. Flowers bloom in the evening, hence the name.
- Additional notes: Spectacular vine for an evening garden. Another morning glory relative.