Low growing, spreading plant with very small leaves and covered with tiny flowers.
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Mature Height: 3 - 6 Inches
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Bloom Color: Lavender, Pink, Red, White
- Bloom Season: June - October
- Hardiness: Tender Annual
- Size: Small
Caring for Bacopa
- Full sun to very light afternoon shade in moist well-drained soil
- Best as a container plant or hanging basket plant.
- Uniform soil moisture assures best flowering as dry soils will interrupt flowering and cause flower buds to dry up and fall off.