A large group of plants providing color all season through its foliage. Plants available favor both full sun and shade conditions. Excellent bedding plants and in containers. Great plant for interplanting with light colored or silvery colored foliage plants or with white petunias.
- Exposure: Full Sun, Full Shade
- Mature Height: 8 Inches, 2 Feet
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Bloom Color: Not of Interest
- Bloom Season: -
- Hardiness: Tender Annual
- Size: Small, Medium
- Easily grown in high organic matter soils that retain moisture but are well drained.
- Soils should be high to average fertility.