Excellent low growing, mound plant useful for borders while the taller cultivars make excellent cut flowers.
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Mature Height: 6 - 36 Inches
- Soil Conditions: Dry
- Bloom Color: Blue, Pink, Purple White
- Bloom Season: May - October
- Hardiness: Tender Annual
- Size: Small, Medium, Tall
Great plant for interplanting with light colored or silvery colored foliage plants or with white petunias.
- Prefers full sun, but tolerates very light shade.
- Likes soil that is moist yet well-drained.
- Plant after all danger of frost is past.
- Needs fertile soils to continue to bloom through the summer.
- Removing spent flowers aids in rebloom and disease reduction.