Announcements and Highlights
Apply to become a Money Mentee Participant
Please complete this FREE application to work with the Money Mentors program. We will use this information to pair you with a Money Mentor.
Your toughest questions, answered
Call or stop by one of our Master Gardener help desks and a U of I Extension Master Gardener will answer your questions at NO COST!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Several part-time and summer positions are availabe. Please review the job descriptions and follow the instructions on how to apply!
Listen to the podcasts!
Join University of Illinois Consumer Economics team (including our very own Camaya Wallace Bechard) as they cover tough money topics to help solf family financial feuds.
Find foods that taste great and are easy to prepare, fun activities, and shopping tips to keep more money in your pocket.
- McLean County Extension Office, Bloomington, IL (McLean County)
- Woodford County Extension Office (109 E. Eureka, Ave., Eureka) (Woodford County)
- McLean County Extension office, 1615 Commerce Parkway, Bloomington (McLean County)
- Hudson United Methodist Church, Hudson IL
- Livingston County Extension, 1412 S. Locust St. Pontiac (Livingston County)
Basic Contact Form To Email
Basic Volunteer Form Email To
Contact Form To
Gift Account Codes
4-H Livingston County
4-H McLean County
U of I Extension Annual Fund
4-H Woodford County
Unit 12 4-H Livestock Judging Team Fund
4-H McLean County Shooting Sports Program Fund
Eugene G. Mosbacher 4-H Program Support Fund
Senator John Maitland Agriculture Awareness Fund
Woodford County Extension Memorial Endowed Fund
McLean County 4-H International Committee Fund
McLean County Extension Service Foundation Fund